Some of my favorites...
More clips and projects
- Lining Up the Sights for Precision Medicine
- Self-Control Protects Urban Minority Youths from Drug Use and Depressive Mood
- NIH Clinical Center 2014 Annual Report
- Always A Good Time to Quit
- Let's Go Nuts! Nuts pack satisfaction as well as health benefits
- Dr. Marilyn Huestis Q&A: Matching Drug Effects to Drug Concentrations
- Study Pinpoints Cognitive Deficits Due to Cocaine, Finds Potential for Recovery
- Accelerated Search Identifies Drug Targets for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Finding a New Way to Manage Infections
- HealthCorps 2012 Annual Report
- Q&A with Dr. Redonna Chandler
- Pregnancy 101: It Hurts Where?
- Researchers Develop Algorithms to Make Sense of and Mimic the Brain
- Remembering Marguerite Vogt: 1913 - 2007
- Salk Scholars Come to La Jolla for Summer Training
- Remembering Dr. Leslie Orgel (1927 - 2007)
- Resident Artist Jamie Simon's Witty Illustrations Display the Lighter Side of Salk
- Friends Remember Odile Crick's Love of Adventure and Art
- Remembering Dr. Edward S. Klima
- HealthCorps 2011 Annual Report
©Brittany Moya del Pino 2017. All rights reserved.